Sunday, November 18, 2007

Raw Cinematography


Comment from student:
I found the film to be informative and interesting. I liked the rawness of cinematography when the camera wasn't completely still during certain interviews. It added to the character of the film. The one thing I didn't like was that it seemed to be more of a bashing against Al Gore with little information of how the problem can be solved. Although maybe the solution comes at the end of the film. I agreed with another girl's comment in class about how the comparing of the two movies seems almost irrelevant as they seem to be talking about two different things, Granted the two are similar problems but I feel its more cause and effect against the reason why.
All in all I found it to be a good film and am very interested to see some of the solutions to this problem.

No comments: